Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What Stands Out About MY College

UTK is all I really have to say. UTK is the one school that has the MOST school spirit!! Everyone here supports their team and school....GO VOLS! Anywho another thing that stands out about UTK is of course the color ORANGE!! Everyone wears orange, and its the bright orange. This all goes back to the spirit everyone has about Tennessee. UTK is on a hill. When everyone hear about the University of Tennessee Knoxville, the first thing that comes to mind is HILLS!!!! UTK has plenty of hills but there is one that stands out and they call it, THE HILL...lol. This hill consist of 96 steps I believe. And I can say i have walk up and down the steps. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! Since I'm at UTK i must say i HAVE to learn the ROCKY TOP song. I know the chorus but I have a long way to go. I'm excited. But the school spirit, the hill, rocky top, and the color are the 4 thing i honestly think stand out about UTK.

2 comments:

  1. The Hill is definitely one of the infamous landmarks here on the UT campus. Fortunately for me, I haven't had to walk up those 96 steps yet!! One thing I found fascinating when I started school at UT is the amount of school spirit the students have for their institution. Also, on football game days it is amazing to see the stadium filled with a sea of ORANGE!!! That experience is a MUST for any UT VOL!

    CWN

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING! The school spirit is AWESOME!! It's all about the BIG ORANGE COUNTRY!

    ReplyDelete